The next scheduled course is in September. Dates are 30th August-2nd September. We do not intend to run the one day course this time but will focus on the two day courses. We are awaiting
confirmation from the venue that we can proceed. If it is possible we intend to return to in person teaching for one of the two planned courses. Due to distancing the capacity may be limited. We
intend to deliver the courses in their usual form. There has already been a lot of interest in September but expressions of interest are still welcome. Places will not be guaranteed.